lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

outsourcing :)

my article..


I was very impressed when i first read this article, because it says like in a very happy mood, that is great to have your companies in India, so you can pay those talented engineers low salaries. Its cruel, knowing that they wont quit, because they wont find any job. maybe in a way,outsourcing is good because it saves lots of money & time, but still i dont agree with this. Like two years ago, at my old school, we had a presentation about outsourcing, and we watch pictures of little kids making those nike balls, the ones that cost you like 20 dlls, well, they receive like 9 or 90 cents per ball, I dont remember that well. but my point is that if those big companies care just a bit more for their employers, i would say that outsourcing is great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario